Grade Substitution Information

Grade Subsitution Forms can be submitted to the Office of the Dean of Students without an appointment. Bring your completed form, signed by your academic advisor to the Office during normal business hours. After the form is received, the staff verify that you did not commit a violation of the Student Code of Conduct while enrolled in the course. If there is not a reported violation, the Dean of Students will sign the form and forward the form to the Registrar's Office.

For the full Institute policy on Grade Subsitution and the form to complete, see the Registrar's Office web site.

tweet faceb